3/2/07

Fiery Foods and Famous Fiber


We have been out gallivanting around. Today’s fine treat was the Fiery Foods Fest in Albuquerque. Yummy treats. I guess we prepared enough for the show since only one sauce kicked my butt. I wish I had gone back to get some. I prefer the habanero and a slightly sweet, not bitter sauce. I found that delight in several things, which you may see tomorrow.

In addition, we are getting ready for the Fiber Arts Fiesta in May. We are lucky, lucky, lucky. Janel of the fabulous Chameleon Colorworks is coming. She just announced that she is a teacher this year at SOAR. And Jeane of the colorful Elemental Affects will be there too. She carries Judith MacKenzie's dyes and fibers. I get to work with Jeane and am so happy to play with all that great fiber. And look at those colors - whew!


We get to have the famous felter, Sharon Costello of Black Sheep Designs, the week before for some great felt workshops. Boy, those should fill up fast. Especially with a devil like this.


And, it must be a little miracle, but Alden Amos, yes, THAT Alden Amos is coming this year. It is like a freaking vortex of fibery goodness here in the southwest, 'cause it doesn’t get much better than this. Do ya think I might be spinning this year at all….

Look at the size of that flyer!

No comments: