2/8/08

Stepping it up

Way to go Dover. You have always had some amazing titles at great prices. It is nice to fill in my library for books that were lent and never returned and I picked them up at less than $10 each. I have seen them on ebay for over a hundred. Happy girl to have some old favorites back home with me.

Traditional Fair Isle Knitting by Sheila McGregor
Fair Isle Knitting by Sarah Don


In addition, the new Drops designs are up. Boy, they are just steppin’ it up too, aren’t they? Lots and lots of great designs. Current stuff, lace, even Norwegian. Be prepared to lose a lot of time on this site if you haven’t been there before.

3 comments:

joan said...

Glad you were able to get these wonderful books again. Even to my closest friends I don't loan my books. They become too precious and costly to replace. This should be a heads up for all of us who try and be kind. I too have lost some of my favorites but no more.

Deborah Robson said...

Spiffy new cover on the Sarah Don, too!

Terri said...

You're a lucky girl! I never seem to stumble on finds like that.